After I saw these pretty side tables,dining tables and coffee tables,
I decided that I need one too;)
And it would fits perfectly in my new airy space!




For this DIY driftwood painted table I`ve got this tones of Milkpaint.


I saw this paint the first time at Miss Mustard Seed.
Good for me this paint is available in Germany too.
Pretty easy to use and as I think the results are fantastic!

I bought along time ago this little side table and coffee tableĀ 
from IKEA.



Nice color, but not "drifted" enough for me;)
Here it is after sanding


and after the first coat of the darker paint.


I sandet it during the each coat.


Next to the table you can see the lighter paint.
I didn`t use so much water for the darker paint and usedĀ 
it like chalk to get the dark spots on the wood.


As you can see it here.


And that`s how your hands look like if you don`t wear gloves:)


NICE;))

Okay, here we go, that`s how it looks completely dried.





I really like how it turned out!
Here some little staged pics;)





How do you like my DIY?

Linked to:


Pudel - design
18

Kommentare ansehen

Wird geladen...