SUMMER SALE! SUMMER SALE! SUMMER SALE!

Samstag, 24. Mai 2014

The Kitchen reveal;)

Hello Lovelies, 
it`s been a while;/ but I am not dead!
I am back;)

And I want to show you my kitchen and my hall,
(previously known as hall of shame;)
Yes these rooms are ready,
and I got the photos done;)

You can see the before photos at the end of the post or just click the links.

So, on to the kitchen.
Warning this is a really photo heavy post;)


What we did:
We raised the cabinets and builded new shelves.
I painted the cabinets, walls and ceiling.
Got a new countertop.
Painted the handles.
A new door, which allows to get some day light to the tiny hall.
Got some nice lightning.
Got a table and some chairs.
and some pretty decorations;)

The expensive peaces were the table and the two chairs in this kitchen.
Oh yeah, and the door;)
(not counting the tile)
It is freaking crazy how much you have to pay for a door!




Here is the new nice tea and coffee station.
I don`t drink these beverages anymore, but I like how it look.
And my friends get some nice tea when they come over;)




My lovely plate wall.


My cleaned chalkboard wall and rooster clock;)


Here comes the hall;)

What we did:
Painted the walls and ceiling, 
got new floor, 
new lights, 
I got it from the thrift store and paid 15€ for it.
And found some heavy gold earrings, for about 50€ in the little drawer;)
So it is a win win!;)
Maybe it belonged to an old lady, who knows;)




Yesterday we put up a shelf above the door and build a small door over the door
on the left.
This sentence sounds funny;)
And I put a huge black plate instead of the reindeer head.
Will show you that too.

So are you ready for the before pix?;)



So, this is pretty much it...
I love my new kitchen and hall.
No regrets, wouldn`t done anything different;)


So what do you think?
Like it?

Love and hugs...

Linked to:

Pudel - design

Kommentare:

akram ismail hat gesagt…

wow such a beautiful design i am very impressed thankyou so much for sharing ..


mp3 quran

Julia hat gesagt…

I'm impressed and I love it! It looks great!

Julia hat gesagt…

I'm impressed! It looks great!

Ellen, the Bluestocking Belle hat gesagt…

Love this, Lydia! And my favorite part: your labor intensive brick backsplash. Everything looks wonderful!

Shauna@Satori Design for Living hat gesagt…

So charming!

Julia Konya hat gesagt…

photo heavy posts are great but awesome when they are as good as this. Looks amazing Lydia! So schön

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hella,
What is the colour of the cabinets. I am from Germany myself, Hope the colour can still be bought.

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. hat gesagt…

I think it's absolutely charming!

Deborah@Green Willow Pond hat gesagt…

It looks amazing! I love the flooring and window door. That hallway bench is perfect. Thank you for sharing at What We Accomplished Wednesdays. Have a lovely week! ~Deborah

Deborah@Green Willow Pond hat gesagt…

I will be featuring this at What We Accomplished Wednesday this evening. Have a great week!
Blessings, Deborah

Jody and Stan hat gesagt…

Congrats! I'll be featuring you this week at Simple & Sweet Fridays. Love your beautiful kitchen! Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Jody

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse hat gesagt…

Lovely. I love the "brick" backsplash.

Mindie Hilton hat gesagt…

Featuring Friday!

ANNE hat gesagt…

beautiful job! How did you do the bricks?? are they painted? I love it!!

Christine Vandormolen hat gesagt…

awesome...I knew right away by looking at the first picture that the kitchen looks like it might be in Germany? Hab ich Recht? Greetings from Washington State
Christine from http://littlebrags.blogspot.com

Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers hat gesagt…

This is stunning! I absolutely love this! Fantastic job.

FABBY'S LIVING hat gesagt…

Your new kitchen is perfect! I love it cause it's so warm, practical and inviting! Love your plate Wall and your door with glass it's great! Congrats!
FABBY

decocinasytacones hat gesagt…

Wow!, I´m impressed. I wouldn´t say you´ve used the same cabinets. New kitchen is awesome...Congratulations.
Love from the north of Spain
Marialuisa

Emily hat gesagt…

Beautiful! Love your space! Thanks for sharing with us at Your Designs This Time!

Aimee Lane hat gesagt…

Your kitchen turned out FABULOUS!!! Featuring you tomorrow! XO, Aimee

Lorene Nance hat gesagt…

Lydia, this is lovely! I work with Cassity over at Remodelaholic -- I just sent you an email about being featured on Remodelaholic, but my emails seem to get caught in spam filters often, so I wanted to leave you a comment to let you know that I also emailed you. Hopefully the email comes through -- drop me a line at hello@remodelaholic.com if it doesn't :)

Thanks!

art.of.66 hat gesagt…

Hallo,
die Arbeit hat sich echt gelohnt.
Die Küche sieht toll aus. Die Ziegelwände und der Fußboden - super.

Liebe Grüße,
Simone