Donnerstag, 3. Januar 2013

My best DIY projects of 2012!

Hello Lovelies, 
shall we look through my favorite posts of 2012?
Just click the pics to get there!
Let`s go!


*JANUARY*
The Pottery Barn inspired ABC sign.


*FEBRUARY*
How many Boots does a girl need?! A pink DIY...


*MARCH*
From old window to a mirror, or DIY vs. Pottery Barn.

Some doilies...




*MAY*
DIY bubble chandelier from IKEA Lampshade!

Some amazing news;)

My Bubble Chandelier at Apartment Therapy!



*JUNE*
DIY Beachy Art, a tutorial, sort of...


My own dyed basket!


DIY Tile Art, a tutorial!


*JULY*
The best month ever in 2012!
I found a studio space;)
It is still not finished, but I made huge progress;)


Tinted glas bottles for the Barn!

My new - old file cabinet!



*AUGUST*
DIY paddle from paper rolls!


*NOVEMBER*
DIY artwork for my office!


A quick re-upholstery, no sew...

My bedroom madness... the reveal!



*DECEMBER*
DIY vs. Pottery Barn - or the NOEL sign


And of course all the paintings, prints and cards I made the past year!
If you like them , simply visit my shops



I hope you liked this tour through my 2012!
I wish for a better, and more successful new year,
with so many DIY projects;)

I have to refinish my office, have to revamp my kitchen and hallway.
My studio isn`t ready either.
have to show you some 
pics from the finished barn and patio I did for my sweet clients!
Some upholstery projects to come this year too
and of course all the paintings!!!
I have tons and tons of ideas in mind!

Love to hear from you this year too, as always;)
Thank you so much for reading my lil blog!
Love and Hugs!
;)

Linked to:


Pudel - design

Kommentare:

Julia Konya hat gesagt…

Wow GIRL, you are amazingly talented ;)
So viele schöne und kreative Projekte.
Can't wait to see what you come up with in 2013.

Alexis AKA MOM hat gesagt…

Wow my dear you are so talented!! I love your year in review, so many great ideas! Stopping by from Pin Me :)

Reduce, Reuse, Renewed hat gesagt…

I love the NOEL sign you made from cardboard. I'm shocked! The finished product doesn't even resemble cardboard. Love it!

Carissa Rasmussen hat gesagt…

i'm so glad to find your blog. you have some awesome stuff!

Monsterscircus hat gesagt…

Wow what alvoet blog you have! All the great creations in one year! I'm overwelmed :-) thank you for sharing and have a great week

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here hat gesagt…

Hi Lydia, So many wonderful projects! Thanks for joining the Open House party and have a great 2013.

Terry Moore hat gesagt…

You are one talented gal. Come by sometime and check out my blog.

Christine hat gesagt…

Lots and LOTS and LOTS of fabulous creations! WOW!!!

Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer… From Dream To Reality!

Diana - FreeStyleMama hat gesagt…

What an awesome year you had!

Mariel hat gesagt…

So many great ideas! I'd love for you to share any of them at the link party going on now (and every Saturday through Tuesday) at 'Or so she says ...' Hope to see you there!