SUMMER SALE! SUMMER SALE! SUMMER SALE!

Dienstag, 8. Januar 2013

Some paint action...;) or the first project for 2013!

Hello Lovelies, 
I am making some serious progress on my studio!
I want to accomplish a lot this year!
I want go for BIG;)
Just kidding, but here you can see some paint action, 
not a painting this time, some orange cabinets.
You would probably ask yourself, what the he...?
But be patient, I really hope to show you at least one of these babies
finished by the weekend!
And they will look awesome!(At least in my eyes;)

So here they are;)


Curious?
Hmm, okay this smaller one 


goes up here.


What`s about now? ;)
So I really hope I can show you more till the weekend!

Pudel - design

Kommentare:

Julia Konya hat gesagt…

I'm so jealous! I want a studio too ;)
Freu mich schon zu sehen wenn es fertig ist!

dndInfotainment p hat gesagt…

Hi,
I am from Virat Bharat I saw This Blog. This Is very Informative to our Youth. Really Good If you Want to see our Site You can easily Visit

http://www.viratbharat.com/Education/Education_News.aspx

Thanking You
Puneet Kardam