SUMMER SALE! SUMMER SALE! SUMMER SALE!

Montag, 12. November 2012

A quick re-upholstery, no sew...

Hello Lovelies, 
I have this stool, a nice little one, with some nice fabric.
Then I got a little confused and applied a fake cow hide like fabric.
That`s where my cats started to love this little stool.
I clearly understand them, it was a nice, warm and soft fabric.
So, about an hour ago I decided that this stool is mine 
and my little ones have enough room to sleep and shouldn`t go 
on our furniture!
(They don`t besides this stool)

You see all the cat hair?


So I removed the fabric and decided to re upholster it.


I let my cats keep the fabric!
Look at his sleepy, grumpy face;)


A nice b&w striped fabric would look very nice on it.
So I got my staple gun and applied the fabric by folding the corners around.



Almost done...


10 minutes later I `ve got this.


Here it is in my bedroom, at my reading nook.



Looks good right?



I think you can`t go wrong with b&w stripes.
I love how it turned out, 
(maybe I have to steam the right side, looks a little wrinkled... )
Let`s see if my cats like them, without their favorite fabric;)

So what do you think? 
Like `em as much as I do?

Linked to;

Pudel - design

Kommentare:

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper hat gesagt…

it looks awesome, lydia! love the bold print and the shape of the stool!

Lisa Eagle hat gesagt…

I need to do this - thanks for the idea

Christina O hat gesagt…

Wow, I can't believe what a quick and easy project that was. The stool is adorable and so is the whole room. Just found your blog and can't wait to look around more, you have great style.

Angie Granata hat gesagt…

This is sooooo nice. Love it. Such a statement piece. Thanks for sharing.

Sara @ Russet Street Reno hat gesagt…

Wow, I love the stool but that room is really gorgeous!

Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers hat gesagt…

I just love the black and the white stripes! So chic! Beautiful job. Hope you have a great weekend :)

Ginger Bergemann hat gesagt…

Looks great! I'd love for you to come link up at my Show & Tell party. http://www.gingerlymade.com/2012/11/show-and-tell-2.html

suzyq hat gesagt…

Love this makeover - so classic!!!
Your newest follower - would love to have you come by and follow back when you have the time!
Hugs from Montreal

Glamorous Mommy hat gesagt…

Found you featured on Craftberry Bush! I love the stool, so classic! Following you GFC ;)

-Fotini { http://glamorousbride.blogspot.com }

Seaweed and Raine hat gesagt…

Stunning. I'd read in your reading nook - what a fabulous spot! :)