SUMMER SALE! SUMMER SALE! SUMMER SALE!

Sonntag, 13. November 2011

Sideboard re-revamp;)

Hello Lovelies, as I promised here it is my old sideboard, 
which looked like this here before, 


during it looked like this.


But this grey paint doesn`t suit so well with the new wall color in my living room.
Because at the moment I`m so into driftwood, (driftwood painted tables, here & here)
This one has to be driftwood too;)
So I grabbed my Milk Paint leftovers from these projects and did it again.
This one looks more old and stained than the tables.
But I like it a lot! 
Just take a look.





I think I need to hang a big piece of art above it.
Looks so blank.
What do you think you like it, any suggestions? 

Linked to:


Pudel - design

Kommentare:

The DIY Show Off hat gesagt…

Gorgeous makeover!

La Terra C. hat gesagt…

This looks awesome. I am always so afraid to make bold changes And then, I read something inspiring like this and take the leap.

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper hat gesagt…

it looks awesome! i love the new "new" look!

Kahli hat gesagt…

The new looks is great! Love the decor you have surrounding it too.

Chris hat gesagt…

Hi there, I love what you have done with the sideboard. Congratulations and thanks for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

Liz @ thequickjourney.blogspot.com hat gesagt…

WOW! that looks great. ps. i like driftwood 'stuff' too!!!

Amy of The Salvage Collection hat gesagt…

way to go! this piece looks amazing...and yes to the big piece of art!!

amy