Mittwoch, 27. Oktober 2010

DIY Christmas Wreath

Hello Lovelies,
 this year`s Christmas would be really colorful.
Nothing traditional, like red or green.
We would have purple, gold and pink at our tree;)
Dieses Jahr wird Weihnachten bei uns bunt.
And after seeing this beauty here, I thought bout making one myself...

*****

Nichts traditionelles, wie rot oder grün, sondern lila, gold und pink.
Einfach mal was anderes und dazu habe ich mir überlegt einen
Weihnachtskugel-Kranz zu basteln.



Really colorful;)

*****

Schööööön bunt;)

You will need some ornaments,
 (I bought  some made from plastic, not the glass ones, they might crack.)
Than some wire and a good old glue gun;)
You have to shape the wire in a circle the size you like
and than start to bead and glue the
ornaments on them.
And that`s how it looked yesterday...

*****

Deswegen gab es gestern einen Besuch im Baumarkt und Bastelladen;)
Ich habe mir ein paar riesen Packungen
Baumschmuck besorgt und alten Draht,
den ich zu einem Kreis gebogen habe.
So sah das dann gestern mittag aus


and this it is today.





Just added some more ornaments to it...




*****

und so schliesslich heute.
Ich habe noch mehr Kugeln für die Symmetrie hinzugefügt
und ich finde für den ersten Versuch kann er sich
sehen lasen.:)
Was denkt Ihr?






And here it is in action, just put them on a round tablett and
lightened some candles, and it is the prettiest wreath I ever made;))
Pudel - design

Kommentare:

Leah hat gesagt…

These are so cool!

Luvs!

Mrs. DeVore hat gesagt…

Love these!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Sehr schön! Wie hast du denn die Kugeln daran befestigt? Würd das auch gern probieren :)

Pudel-design hat gesagt…

@ Anonym
Das kann man auf dem dritten Bild ganz gut erkennen, denk ich.
Also erst einmal alles auf dünnen Draht fädeln und wenn es soweit gefällt mit Heisskleber fixieren.
Und fertig ist der Kranz;)

Marilyn hat gesagt…

Wonderful idea, I absolutely love it.. Thanks for sharing.. Would love it if you could please share this at my Pin'Inspirational party happening today pweeease..Looking forward to reading more of your blog : )) So creative.. TY..Have an amazing Thursday.. ~M - Linky party link is - http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/2011/11/pininspirational-thursday.html

adventuresindinner hat gesagt…

What a beautiful finished wreath. So glad that you took up Marilyn's invitation and joined us at our Pin'Inspiration Party.

Happy new follower.

Shannon hat gesagt…

I love the colors you picked! I'm over green and red for xmas.

Kerryanne English hat gesagt…

It looks lovely and very festive.
I'd love it if you could share this at my Simply Christmas Inspitaion Party at http://shabbyartboutique.blogspot.com/2011/11/yay.html

Chris hat gesagt…

You know, I've made one of these, but I could never figure out why I didn't LOVE it. Now I know why! Your smaller ornaments stuck in there make it perfect! I'll have to "borrow" your idea. Thanks for sharing!

craftytexasgirls hat gesagt…

Wow! That turned out great. I like how you varied the sizes of the ornaments and balls. Beautiful job. Visiting from Serenity Now.
:) crafty texas girls

Vicky hat gesagt…

That is gorgeous! I love it as a centerpiece. I am a new follower from Homemaker in Heels. Vicky from Mess For Less

Jessica @ O. Alouette hat gesagt…

So pretty! I love the clusters of little ornaments.

Hanni hat gesagt…

Adorable! Congrats :)

Miss Kitty hat gesagt…

SUCH a beautiful wreath! Thank you for sharing it...I saw your post over at "Weekend Bloggy Reading" party at Serenity Now.

Jen hat gesagt…

So beautiful! I love the way the candles reflect off all those gorgeous ornaments! I'd be thrilled if you came and linked this up to the Head to Head Showdown, going on right now at www.icantstopcrafting.blogspot.com

~Jen

Sherry hat gesagt…

It's gorgeous, especially love your use of purple. Thanks for the tutorial. I'm a new follower, please drop by for a visit when you can.

Jen hat gesagt…

Thank you for linking up to the Head to Head Showdown! ~Jen

Sass - aka - Kathy hat gesagt…

I love this great idea. Consider, if you will, sharing it at http://sassafrassalvation.blogspot.com/2011/11/although-i-must-say-that-link-response.html. Thanks! Christmas blessings to you……….Kathy

Latoya @ The Scott's Crib hat gesagt…

That is the prettiest thing I have seen all day! Gorgeous and awesome work!

Hi, I'm Laura Ingalls Gunn hat gesagt…

Wow! You are a Christmas crafting genius! So glad I found your project via Centsational Girl.

Please stop by for a visit to my blog. I am currently in the midst of a Gifts to Make series.

Be Merry and Bright!

Miss Charming hat gesagt…

Gorgeous wreath! I love the colors you chose. It looks wonderful around the lit candles.

Mindie Hilton hat gesagt…

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing at Bacon Time. Hope you have a merry Christmas.

4 You With Love hat gesagt…

This is such a beautiful candle wreath...really must be gorgeous with the candles lit and the lights off! Thanks for sharing at the homemade holiday party.

Marilyn
4you-withlove.blogspot.com